Terms of Service
CWG Terms of Service
By using the CompleteWebGraphics.com web site (“Service”), all services of CWG, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CWG reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that change or enhance our current Services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://completewebgraphics.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account/use of the website. While CWG exclude such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that CWG cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
CWG usage Terms
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to use the website as and when required.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password if any. CWG cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- By using our website you are agreeing to our terms of usage and should not copy any content or images for any purpose.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card/ Paypal account is required for paying accounts.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- CWG, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other CWG service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account if any. CWG reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- CWG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- CWG shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service if any 3rd party services are procured through completewebgraphics.com.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Any content posted by any user if so on the Service is must be original. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile if any and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly if so, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- CWG does not pre-screen content, but CWG reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is Original work and is All rights are reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Completewebgraphics.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders if any and is only available via email/phone or chat.
- You understand that CWG uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CWG, or any other CWG service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CWG.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CWG customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and necessary steps will be taken against.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not solicit any users of this service to market any products or services.
- CWG does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CWG shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CWG has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of CWG to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CWG and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and CWG (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.