HELLO, IT'S Friday, August 17, 2018 TODAY.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 |
mobile apps development
Before starting about why Mobile Apps Development is important, let’s take a basic concept about it. Mobile Application Development is a process of software development for different kind of operating systems. The main purpose of it is – to generate business and entertainment.
The demand of Apps makes revolutionary changes through mobile devices in these days. People prefer apps these days. To increase your business, a website and a mobile application is necessary to engage customers and to evolve their business. Now days it’s impossible to live without electronic gadgets or smart phones. Many business owners believe through mobile apps development it is simple to connect with their clients and also the best marketing tools to expand your business.
With mobile apps developed for mobile operating systems from Apple, Android, and others, you can create brand awareness amongst huge number of potential customers. Many customers believe that having a mobile app helps to increase the brand.
Here are the reasons:
Most of the business startups often found in a confusing situation; whether to opt for a mobile website or a mobile app? However, if you want to take an expert opinion Complete Web Graphics can help you out with this situation regarding both mobile website as well as mobile application for the growth of the business. You will be surprised that with each passing day the percentage of web traffic from mobile devices are increasing at a rapid pace. Now let’s discuss about the importance about growing trends of mobile apps:
• Apps Help to Establish Brand Value in the Market – Both mobile website and the application is a vital tool which helps to establish brand value for any business domain.
• Both Apps & Website are Equally Efficient to Cater Consumer Demands – Both the mobile website and the mobile application can fulfill the customers’ needs. For that you need to have some knowledge about business domain, identification of targeted audience and development of website and the app.
• Both can be linked with Social Media for Business Promotion – Whether you go for a mobile site or an app, you can simply add Social Media buttons on both. So, as per expert advice go for the combo because it will benefit your business from the two ends like Facebook or Twitter either through website or through the app.
• Update both Website & Apps without Any Hassle – It is very important for you to keep upgrading your website and the mobile app on regular intervals. This is a hassle free job. The regular updating allows your customers to sneak through the latest products and they can also browse your site without it getting hanged.
• Both Have the Facility for Customer Interaction – Customer interaction is one area where you can create a positive situation for your business. You can communicate with the customers through the Live Chat Window for both the mobile website and also the mobile app. This is the quickest way to get the customer response and feedback regarding the product or service. This helps to improve your product and to enter the market with full vigor.
• Both Offer Security to the Visitors – When we talk about the security most people surfing the various sites & apps. It must be protected through a strong password especially if it contains confidential user information. You can provide this security feature on mobile website and app also.
These are the reasons having the importance of growing the demand of Mobile Apps. If you have any query regarding more about service, Call us – +91 9831535019.
Come to us to quench all your digital needs. Take the initiative of discussing your project with us. Let’s get started.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.
© 2018 CWG, an unit of Diligence Digital India Pvt. Ltd.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
We will notify you via phone call
Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.